3.Chinese Language Program
(1) High school graduate (equivalent educational level) or above;
(2) Age from 18 to 50;
(3) Healthy physically and psychologically.
Spring Semester: from March 6th, 2017 to June 30th , 2017
Registration time: March 3rd, 2017
Fall Semester: from September 11th, 2017 to January 5th, 2018
Registration time: September 8th, 2017
Materials for application
(1) Application Form (see document attached);
(2) Guarantee Certificate of your Guardian (see document attached);
(3) A copy of your passport;
(4) A copy of guarantee’s identity card (the guarantee may be Chinese or a foreigner);
(5) A copy of your educational certificate (the highest educational degree obtained) or study certificate (before you received your educational certificate);
(6) 6 color photos (2 inches);
(7) Application Fee.
Applicants who are studying at any other school in China need to submit the additional materials listed below:
(1) Release Letter (with stamp) from the school where the applicant is studying;
(2) A copy of your Chinese visa or residence permit;
(3) A copy of your temporary residence form.
Applicants need to post or take the above materials and application fee (cash or receipt of money transfer) directly to the Center before the deadline (each item of the Application Form needs to be filled in completely)
The Center will send an Admission Letter and a Visa Application Form (JW202) within 2 months after the materials are approved, and then the enrolled student can apply for his visa. Students studying for one semester or less can apply for an X2-Visa. Students studying for a whole semester or longer must hold an X1-Visa. Other visas cannot be accepted.
Deadline for application
For spring semester: by the end of February each year
For fall semester: by the end of August each year
|Classroom 1 (low)||Classroom 2 (middle)||Classroom 3 (high)||Classroom 4 (low)||Classroom 5|
Newspaper Reading; Listening Comprehension
Reading & Writing;
|Optional Courses||Chinese Characters: Reading & Writing, Mask Painting of Peking Opera, Basic Acting & Basic Movement Training,Chinese Traditional Songs, Tai Chi|
|Notes||1. Four compulsory classes in the morning (8:30am-11:50am) from Monday to Friday. Optional Courses are free, from 1:30pm to 3:00pm;|
2. Universities and organizations are welcome to discuss more details with us directly;
3. All the facilities, including TV, video player, DVD player and tape recorder in the classrooms are free to be used by all our students after the class is finished.